EauFlow 505 Di – RO Hard Water 12Ltr with Trigger Nozzle
Innovative, simple and cost-effective water purification.
EauFlow is a purified water device that utilises Reverse Osmosis (RO) to replace distillers and bottled water. Reverse osmosis is a water purification process that makes use of a partially permeable membrane to remove ions, molecules and particles from the water.
EauFlow system includes a multi-level filtration system and an innovative water quality meter that continually checks the water quality and alerts the user to any unacceptable variation.
The filters are attached with a bayonet system that is very simple to use, enabling any staff members to insert new filters within seconds to maintain full operating efficiency.
EauFlow is considerably less complex, easier to maintain and more reliable than distilling water and saves a significant amount of money and storage space from using bottled water, as well as not creating the plastic waste from the used bottles.
When used in conjunction with CleanCert, EauFlow provides a unique, fully comprehensive water purification system that delivers all your practices’ water needs, whilst eradicating inorganic and organic water impurities in minutes.
- Built-in display shows you both live water quality (Total Dissolved Solids) and alerts you when cartridges need changing.
- ‘Quick release’ bayonet connections allow clinical staff to carry out tool-free maintenance in seconds
- Simple proprietary cleaning kit to remove any bacteria simply and quickly
- Pump and storage tank ensures delivery of consistently pure water for your practice needs, especially when your mains water pressure falls, with a choice of storage tank for your specific needs
- Simple monitoring of both organic (bacteria) and inorganic water issues
- Dimensions (L x H x W cm) RO: 40 x 38 x 15. Tank (standard 12L): 28cm diameter x 38cm height
- Tank pressure: 7psi when empty and detached. 25-40psi when connected
- Dispensing speed: 1.5 -2L/min
- Distance from RO to tap: 3m max, unless additional pump installed
- Tank refill (average, @350ppm): 120 -140ml/min
- Waste water (average @350ppm): 420-600ml/min
The N-EY5505HW package includes:
- A 5 stage RO water filter with easy maintenance ‘quick release’ cartridges, including ALL connection components, manual and warranty
- Choice of dispensing valve or trigger nozzle (both included)
- 10m of plastic tubing (1/4″/ 6.2mm)
- 12L water storage tank
- High capacity Di cartridge to position post RO inline
- TDS water meter to position post Di
- Fitting/maintenance manual and warranty card
Fitting by a CleanCert Hygiene trained engineer is required to activate item 2 year warranty. Fitting can be arranged at additional cost and will be provided by a CleanCert approved company on request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or a quote.
NB – Water hardness and its impact on RO performance for your autoclave and dental chairs: The most important issues that affects the quality of water coming out of your RO system and hence when you need to change cartridges, is the water quality in your area (normally determined by limescale and nitrates), plus your RO water consumption. If you fit this unit in a hard water area, it should ensure you do not need to change any cartridges on your RO for 1 year, under normal conditions.
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections